Top Tips for choosing a Mobility HoistLoss of mobility can be extremely frightening and upsetting for all those involved. Many people make the assumption that they will have to leave their home, but that’s not always the case. With the right equipment it is possible to live independently, remain in your home and stay safe.
- What will your hoist be used for? Will it be for getting into bed, for bathing or for toileting?
- Will you need a hoist that can pick a person up from the floor?
- Can the hoist support the weight of the person being lifted?
- Does the hoist come with a suitable sling?
- Can the hoist be adjusted to suit the changing needs of the user?
- Do you require a car hoist for getting in and out of your car?